How to use
Apply the Rejuvenating Mask generously to the cleansed skin two to three times a week. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and remove the residue with a moist, warm flannel – then follow your usual care routine.
Tip: For dry skin, dab away any residues with a cellulose cloth and, instead of using an additional night cream, you can just go to bed.
• CRC (Cellular Regeneration Complex):
– Red Clover Extract: Rich in isoflavones, reduces creases, firms the skin, moisturises
– Kombucha: Fermented black tea, smooths the skin thanks to the lipo-filling effect, improves radiance and gives a rosier complexion
• Sensitive Complex: Plant extract with the active ingredients from Centella asiatica and butcher’s broom, has a soothing effect on the skin
• Bisabolol: Normalises and soothes even sensitive skin
• Long and Short-Chained Hyaluronic Acid:Moisturising and binding. Ideal for mature skin which is showing traces of small creases
• Macadamia Nut Oil: Natural oil, gently soothes and softens the skin
• Cupuacu Butter: Valuable lipid, cares for the skin
• Vitamin E – Acetate: Becomes free vitamin E in the skin and neutralises damaging free radicals