How to use
Multi Action Cleansing Balm combines four application possibilities in one product; it is suitable as a cleansing balm, make-up remover, moisturising mask and as an SOS balm for areas of particularly dry skin.
Application as a Cleansing Balm & make-up remover:Apply and gently massage-in a hazelnut-size quantity of the balm to any dry skin on your face, neck and décolleté. The gel turns into an oil and removes the make-up. When moisturising the skin, the oil becomes a milky emulsion. Moisten your fingers and massage the skin again. Finally, remove using warm water.
As a mask: Apply to cleansed skin, leave to work for 5-10 minutes, and wash off.
As an SOS balm: Apply to the areas of particularly dry skin and massage-in.
• Murumuru Butter: is extracted from the seeds of the reddish-orange fruits of the Murumuru palm (Astrocaryum murumuru) which is native to the Amazon. The plant butter has a unique composition of essential fatty acids and forms a protective film on the skin
• Apricot Kernel Oil: is nourishing oil from the apricot kernels (Prunus armeniaca). Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and very easy on the skin; it also protects the skin from drying out
• Evening Primrose Oil: contains a very high percentage of gamma-linolenic acid which strengthens the barrier function of the skin
• Raspberry Stem Cell Extract: oil-soluble extract from the stem cells of raspberries. Contains a high proportion of carotenoids, lipids, phenolic acid and ellagitannin thanks to the unique stem cell technology. These active substances have particular antioxidant and moisturising properties
• Vitamin E: is an antioxidant