How to use
Apply Calming Sensitive Cream onto the face, neck and neckline in the morning and/or evening.
Tip: Calming Sensitive Cream can be used around the clock as 24-hour care for sensitive skin which is rather dry.
Recommendation: Sensitive skin and sunlight do not mix. Face Guard (SPF 30) ensures optimal sun protection. This ultra-light lotion gently remains on the skin and reflects UV radiation. Simply apply Face Guard beneath Calming Sensitive Cream during the day.
• Skin defense complex: Highly-active plant extract consisting of active substances from Cardiospermum halicacabum (balloon vine which grows in the tropics); Echium plantagineum (echium seed oil); Unsaponifiable constituents of sunflower oil (Verifiably soothes, acts to combat redness, fortifies the skin’s barrier structure)
• α-bisabolol: Soothing
• Isostearyl-isostearate: fortifies the hydrolipidic barrier via the cohesion of the lipids in the horny layer and reduces the skin’s trans-epidermal moisture loss
• Hyaluronic acid: Intensively moisturizing and moisture-retaining
• Saccharide isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin’s keratin and leads to optimal skin moisturization thanks to its very good moisture-binding capacity
• Squalane: Obtained from plant-based olive oil; is easily absorbed without leaving the skin feeling greasy; prevents dehydration; skin-smoothing