How to use
Pour Melafadin Toner onto a cotton wool pad and stroke gently over the skin after cleansing.
Tip: Melafadin Toner is outstandingly suitable for working Melafadin Cleansing Powder into a foam. Using a brush, simply mix the tonic and cleansing powder in a mask bowl until the desired foam density is achieved. The creamy, soft foam pampers the skin even during application.
• Morus alba: Extract from the roots of the white mulberry tree; inhibits tyrosinase and stabilizes it in its inactive form
• Plant extract consisting of Siegesbeckia orientalis and Rabdosia rubescens: inhibits melanin absorption into the keratinocytes, has a soothing and antioxidant effect, promotes an even, radiant complexion
• Glycerin: Moisturizing and skin-smoothing
• Aloe vera: Soothing, skin-clarifying, moisture-boosting
• Allantoin: Regenerating and soothing